Still trying to find something to do for New Years Eve?
No matter your styles and preferences are, we can find you something!
- Morgantown Brewing Company: Cherry Street Band 10:30 pm-1:30 am, $7 cover and great drink specials
- Joe Mama’s: 52 Pickup live on stage. $5 cover with doors opening at 9:00 pm plus a champagne toast at midnight
- 123 Pleasant St: Fletchers Grove and The Greens
Spectacular Dinner Specials:
- Table 9: 4 courses $60 per person. $25 wine pairing flights. Live Music.
- Vintage Room: Dinner feature that evening will be prosecco steamed cioppino with muscles, clams, scallops, colossal crabmeat, and scallops in a spicy red sauce with a sea salt foam. All evening we will be featuring Ciroc drinks and Martinis. Champagne cocktails and bottles.To finish the year with a complimentary champagne toast.
- The Bank at 344 High: $30 4 course meal starting at 7:30. Call 304.381.8303 to make reservations
A night of fun:
- Chic-n-Bones: Opens at 7:00 pm with free cover
- Vice Versa: $15 cover for all. Papabears Buffet with his featured Mac and Cheese, Meatballs, plus much more. Champagne toast at midnight. Entertainment includes Jasmine Masters, Jezbel D-Opulence and DJ Matt Kelly.
- Tin 202: Open from 11AM until well past midnight to ring in the new year! Beginning at 9PM the tables will be flipped up to host a cocktail party. Stop in for lunch or dinner or join us after 9PM as we bring in 2015 together!
- Big Whiskey: 2nd Annual Buckin New Years Eve Bash features BBQ Buffet, mechanical bull, DJ, midnight whiskey salute, and party favors. Several packages available. For details and pricing go to bigwhiskeynights.com or follow them on facebook
- Jameson’s Pub & Eatery: $25 for a New Years Eve Buffet, The Dennis McClung Blues Band and a toast at midnight. Tickets can be purchased at Jameson’s or online at www.tix.jamesonswv.com